Little Mr & Miss Everything Kids Expo 2018, proudly presented by NAPA, is on a Search for a Star!
If you have a little star at home between the ages of 0-12 we want them to come and show off for us! A Little Mr & Miss Everything Kids Expo will be held within The Glen Shopping Centre’s Live Shows tent at 12:00 on both Saturday and Sunday. It will feature the judging of the different age categories 0-2, 3-6, 7-9 and 10-12 and Crowning the winners of each age category.
Whether you have a child that is a professional model or they are just a cutie that can’t be resisted – you should enter them to compete because it will make for a great experience, the chance to win some great prizes and the discovery of a possible star!
It is quick and easy! By completing the application below you are not confirmed – this is just the information we require and will contact you with the relevant information and be able to answer any questions you may have! So what are you waiting for? Take a chance – you may just be surprised with the outcome.
Please complete the online application below, or contact NAPA directly – 082 563 2723 , email@example.com , napa.org.za
Rules of Entry (T’s & C’s
I the aforementioned Contestant and Legal Guardian hereby understand and accept the following rules of the Competition:
- Age Categories – Baby 0-2, Tots 3-6, Junior 7-9, Senior 10-12
- Age category 0-2 will take the form of a photographic competition, the photos will be taken at the event (times will be confirmed from 21 September 2018) and Finalists will be selected from photographs and announced on Sunday 30 September. (Photographer will be available, and photos may be purchased).
- Ages 3 & up will arrive at the event from 11h00 for registration, Competition will take place at 12h00. Exact Date 29/30 will be confirmed once entries have closed.
The children will walk on stage.
- Dress Code- One outfit; Spring Theme.
- Contestants under 12 may not wear any make-up.
- The judging criteria is Cuteness and Confidence / Personality.
- No guarantees of whatever nature was made regarding prizes to be won but prizes will be allocated according to the sole discretion of the organizers.
- Prizes are not transferable for cash.
- In the interest of child protection – No photographs are allowed to be taken on personal cameras, cellphones or tablets at the event.
- Closing date for entries is 21 September 2018, all entries to be in before 17h00
- Participants and their parents/guardians consent to free usage by the organizers of photographs, personal information supplied in the registration form, video/television footage or likeness of participants, for promotional purposes of the project.
- Organizers shall be entitled to at any time request original documentation to verify any information supplied on the registration form.
- Participants/parents/guardians indemnify the sponsors & organizers for any cost or damages whatsoever that might result from their participation in the project.
- Participants undertake not to engage in any activity that may compromise the reputation of the project, organizers or sponsors. The organizers reserve the right to disqualify any participant should his/her participation, in the exclusive discretion of the organizers, contravene this stipulation.
- The judges’ decision is final & no discussion or correspondence will be entered into. Should any of the winners in the categories (Winner, 1st and 2nd runner-up) not adhere to the rules and contract agreement, they will be disqualified and must return their prizes immediately. A new winner will then be appointed. Each finalist will be expected to sign an additional contract which explains rules and regulation, duties and expectations.
- No entry fee payable to enter the competition, Parents do however need to pay the Kids Expo Door Entry Fee of R40.
- Please follow the National Academy of Performing Arts SA and Everything Kids Expo Facebook Page for updates on competition.